Unable to link forum account to discord

harto_95

I recently bought the $50 plat membership, yet i am unable to link my discord account and to my forum account.

The error code is { "errorCode": "1SBR109\/7", "errorMessage": "MEMBER_NOT_LINKED" }

I have tried fault finding and i am unable to figure out what it is. i have been verified on discord, and i have played on the server. any help appreciated 

• 5 weeks later...

Hey @harto_95

I am not sure which method you have tried but have you done both of the following:

• store dropdown tab > force sync discord

OR

• drop down on the top right where your display name is > settings > discord and syncing through there

I hope that either one of these work for you 🙂 good luck.

56 minutes ago, Midnigh7X said:

Kind of sad that you're a plat member yet still noone from BB has responded to you

No need for this comment brother, this is a community forums website not a support page. They are more than likely to reply in a ticket than on a forums post.

1 minute ago, Scuba Steve said:

No need for this comment brother, this is a community forums website not a support page. They are more than likely to reply in a ticket than on a forums post.

My bad. I apologise