Giving GMG, Slow Life and lost LS more business when there open.

erehmi123

Whilst GMG SL and LLS are open LSC should be closed to force people to go to those places so that they can make money and not lose because people are lazy and don't want to RP but whilst this businesses are closed like during  down times LSC should open then so that people can still mod there cars 

The primary reason I am opposed to this is that most people do go to Slow Life and GMG when they're open for mods.

The reason people will continue to go to LSC is to do visual customizing. While I know GMG and Slow Life can do that (change colors, wheels, etc.), it takes time. I don't want to hold them up from other customers by sitting there for half an hour going no, no, no, wait go back, ok let's try it with this pearl, ok nah start over...

And I am sure I'm not the only one. 

While a case might be made to disable the upgrades menu in LSC (at least during operational hours for Slow Life and GMG), it'd be more dev work than it's likely worth. Slow Life and GMG don't have a coded 'open' or 'close' function. The ads you see are posted by employees. So a whole on/off-duty function would have to be added in and a function to disable LSC. This goes for whether it's disabled overall or just partially.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, HeroicLeigh said:

The primary reason I am opposed to this is that most people do go to Slow Life and GMG when they're open for mods.

The reason people will continue to go to LSC is to do visual customizing. While I know GMG and Slow Life can do that (change colors, wheels, etc.), it takes time. I don't want to hold them up from other customers by sitting there for half an hour going no, no, no, wait go back, ok let's try it with this pearl, ok nah start over...

And I am sure I'm not the only one. 

While a case might be made to disable the upgrades menu in LSC (at least during operational hours for Slow Life and GMG), it'd be more dev work than it's likely worth. Slow Life and GMG don't have a coded 'open' or 'close' function. The ads you see are posted by employees. So a whole on/off-duty function would have to be added in and a function to disable LSC. This goes for whether it's disabled overall or just partially.  

I've just started working at GMG and I completely agree with this. The time it takes to go through cosmetics, especially with cars that are highly customisable is insane. Also say one person is working at GMG or Slowlife during GMT hours that would completely close LSC and that one person would be flooded and that really isn't an ideal for anyone. It's a great idea but I don't think it's something that would ever practically work out.