Radio Frequencies

dpgaming

Hey Everyone.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but i have a suggestion for a potential change

currently when you go on radio it shows the frequency in the bottom right hand corner. Is there a way we can disable this from showing for people that are streaming (some people don't want everyone knowing what radio code they are using) using like /hideradiohz or something.

I am aware that there is the no metagaming rule but people seem to do it anyway. and its hard to prove in these cases

Cheers,

Hey mate, you can actually pretty easily make an overlay that blocks out that portion of your screen. You can also put your recent subs/followers down there if you want. Personally I put my donation goal down there but you can get pretty creative with it.

On 18/05/2021 at 2:05 PM, dpgaming said:

Hey Everyone.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but i have a suggestion for a potential change

currently when you go on radio it shows the frequency in the bottom right hand corner. Is there a way we can disable this from showing for people that are streaming (some people don't want everyone knowing what radio code they are using) using like /hideradiohz or something.

I am aware that there is the no metagaming rule but people seem to do it anyway. and its hard to prove in these cases

Cheers,

I agree with @Lachlan, there are a lot of ways you can block these things from being shown. 
From face-cams to logos, I am sure you will be able to find something appropriate to avoid those filthy metagamers out of your frequencies