58SIXERS ORGANISATION APPLICATION

58SIXERS

Organisation Application

58Sixers has carefully laid the foundation required to ready them to progress and become a valuable criminal organisation in Melbourne. 

We would love for you to join us and understand why.

In this application, you will learn about our history, our culture, and what we see on the horizon should we be successful.

586 ORG APP

• Like 27

Big vouch, these guys deserve it xoxo 

hard workers and all round sweethearts when it comes down to it ♥️ 

• Like 4

Big vouch ive known these guys since ive been in city. they havnt disbanded they have always stuck it out and definitely deserve it 

• Like 4

I love how 58Sixers contact themselves throughout the city, really helped me and mine over the Christmas period and now we are sitting pretty with plenty of supplies!

• Like 3

big vouch!! these guys and girls are some of the hardest workers in city!! always coming up with new ideas to make things interesting!

• Like 3

Absolute largest vouch out there, 586 deserve the best!! Much love from Jay and Ivory Rose!

• Like 4

vouch!! these guys have worked so hard for what they have, and they wouldnt put this app in if they didnt know they were ready. 58Sixers for org all the way

• Like 4

Absolutely vouch for 58 Sixers! Their dedication and creativity are unmatched. Love how they've embraced their low rider vehicles as their primary mode of transportation, setting them apart from the rest. Can't wait to see what they bring to the table as an organization!

Edited by Jack Dagger
  • Like 5

vouch! These guys have been around since I first flew in and have always been such hard workers and amazing people, would love to see them become org they deserve it!

• Like 5

Massive vouch to These lads and ladettes for Org, In my opinion the only Crew+ that ticks all the boxes for it and exceeds the expectations set previously.

• Like 1

100% Vouch from me. These boys and gals have been nothing but awesome to me anytime I'm in the city. Always brining great creativity and RP. I may not fly in as much these days, but every time I do, it's always all love from the 58's. ❤️

Edited by Lex Steele
  • Like 1

Some of you will probably remember me ❤️

I've come online just to vouch out for 58Sixers.

During my time in BBRP they have never dropped the ball with the quality of their roleplay. In fact I'm surprised they are not ORG already considering the length of time they have been active and maintaining their quality experience.

Big vouch for these guys to have the opportunity to further deepen the BBRP experience for all.

Love you guys ❤️ always will; absolutely deserves Org.

• Like 1

58sixers have come far in the last year. Throughout all the trials and tribulations that was thrown at them they’ve held fast overcame and grew stronger. I believe given the opportunity they will prosper as an Organisation and be a great asset to the city. VOUCH 

• Like 1

100% Vouch I have watched 58sixers grow into the best crew+ you see now. The hard work and dedication that they have put in is inspiring.

They do a lot for the community Stuff like events and opening wreckers helping out with the races to help bring the community together. Giving them an org spot will open up an opportunity for them to do more for the city. 

• Like 1