More car repo jobs / chop shop

G'day!

I'd love to see more car thief repossession Jobs introduced to the city.  The one currently in city, just seems a bit underpaid and the locals guarding those vehicles are a bit over powered. There's also, a fair few of locations the vehicles can be found. There's the whole map of GTAV and only 3 locations a car can be found?

Noticed the north chop shop (dirty money) is hidden on your map, until it is found. I'd love if this feature was implemented on the parts chop shop, even when it's rotating throughout the city. Would allow people to go out and look for it.

Similar to the new impound system with RACV / TBT. Could it be possible to have local cars unable to be chopped found outside of chop shops? Say you get into a local car / hot wire it. You then get a notification saying, "This vehicle can be chopped for parts." Or "This vehicle CAN NOT be chopped for parts." All depending on your location. 

Let me know what you think, 🙂

Bare in mind I've only been in the city for around a week or two at this point, so my opinion may be under-informed.

11 hours ago, Jack Dagger said:

I'd love to see more car thief repossession Jobs introduced to the city.  The one currently in city, just seems a bit underpaid and the locals guarding those vehicles are a bit over powered. There's also, a fair few of locations the vehicles can be found. There's the whole map of GTAV and only 3 locations a car can be found?

I'm not familiar with this, but I am interested. Can't really comment here.

Noticed the north chop shop (dirty money) is hidden on your map, until it is found. I'd love if this feature was implemented on the parts chop shop, even when it's rotating throughout the city. Would allow people to go out and look for it.

This would be a very nice change, with the caveat that there is some system of hints to get the region / general location of the Chop Shop. The way I see it is that the map is pretty big, and having an aimless search for a very small circle that is hidden somewhere seems more frustrating than fun. If there is an NPC or something, or you have to go to the drug areas and chat up the locals and maybe only a rotating 2 or 3 of them know the actual location. I'm sure there's plenty to be expanded on there.

Could it be possible to have local cars unable to be chopped found outside of chop shops?

I'm not positive why this is important to you, but it seems an alright change in my book. If there is a car outside of a Chop Shop, it wouldn't make much sense to steal it. Don't shit where you sleep, and all that. You'd want to keep the heat down in that area, stealing a car right out front in broad daylight seems ill-advised. Also, there's no risk involved in that, and depending on spawn rates I could see being exploitable to some extent.

Say you get into a local car / hot wire it. You then get a notification saying, "This vehicle can be chopped for parts." Or "This vehicle CAN NOT be chopped for parts." All depending on your location.

I think the difference between this and the impound system is that with the impound system, you have to be intentionally clocked on as that job. If I was told if a car was able to be impounded or not when I got in it, it would be frustrating when I'm not y'know... impounding cars.

I'm pretty sure not every civilian in the city is a criminal, or interested in chopping cars, and to have that popup every time I got in the car would be annoying to me. I'm trying to think of an alternative option for this, but nothing is coming to me now. I'll edit if I think of anything.