TTS Option?

1. hey guys, I have a condition called 'Apraxia'. I was wondering if there is a TTS option in the server?

Edited by Dennis6969

What exactly are you struggling with? so we can find the best way to help. 
If its with speak we do have /snl which is sign language 

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to BBRP. As Michi mentioned we have an in game command which can be utilised which will display text above your head to replicate sign language. The command can be utilised by typing /snl into the in game chat box followed by your message (example below).

/snl Hi, My name is Jayden

That being said, you are more than welcome to utilise a text to speech program if that is more convenient for you. Once again welcome to BBRP and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Regards,

Ando
BBRP Administration Team