Server Stability

Stan08Cummins

I'm a new guy that came to this server because it was recommended to me. But I have some bones to pick...I helped a buddy of mine build a server a long while back and I still have the basics down. I've been running around this server for a bit, and I've noticed problems. A lot of resource warnings and things of that sort...I've heard through the grapevine that y'all are trying to go for a custom map and everything...well for that to happen, y'all gonna have to spend some money and get a bigger cap on the server and more space on the server. Idk what y'all got right now...but for those of us running into problems, lets get it straightened out so we also can enjoy it.

Hey mate, I'm not a dev or anything close to it. The server currently runs pretty well for what is provided for a large amount of players. (350+ at peak hour) if a more stable server was introduced the player cap would have to be decreased. This would cause queue times to go crazy and for more people to complain. The thing that would come out of this is, the server could have more resource intensive scripts. In my opinion the devs are doing a great job at creating scripts that improve RP and run well on a server with a large player base.

• Like 1