Performance question

Lo23

Hi, I am new to the city and every time I play after a few hours on the server some of the textures/graphics start disappearing (buildings have no details, can see through ground...) Would anyone know why this is happening?. My computer isn't the best but it runs the server fine for a good amount of time before it all goes wrong.

Not sure if this is the correct place to submit this question

thanks

What graphics card (Main;y how much v-ram does it have) do you own?

and

Have you optimized your settings so that memory budget is as close to maxed as you can get it before the vram budget goes out of green.

GTX 1050, has 2996 MB of v-ram

I have not optimized the memory budget. I have been keeping the settings pretty low to make sure I can run everything. Should I not do this? Kinda new to PC gaming just using my laptop...

Its less about PC gaming and more about the fivem framework being kind of shit. Even if you perfectly optimize your settings you will still have a rough time with your RIG and our server, on a plain FIVEM server with no custom code you can probably run it smoothly at the minimum settings but because we have so many things going at once it makes it a bit harder to run. Up until about 4 days ago I had serious problems with texture pop in and falling through the map when I was going quickly but I upgraded my PC and now I am running perfectly. Obviously I am not recommending you upgrade your PC so you can run FiveM better but just telling you that with your rig no matter your settings you will always have problems in one form or another.

Sorry about that bud.

ahh fair enough. What kind of specs do you currently have? and what do you think would be suitable for this kind of thing for future reference.

Anyways I appreciate the help

I went above and beyond for future proofing but i've heard that around 6gb vram a decent cpu and like 16gb of RAM will keep you stable at all times with optimized settings.

I have an RTX 2060 6 gb ram and an i7 10th gen, with optimized settings I get no issues at all, I think the min vram you need to run the game smoothly is 6gb