WhiteWalls and the ability to be able to sign on for the oil job

Mal2251

Ive been thinking of the ideas of the ability to add bigger whitewalls to cars. I heard you can't do it without adding the option for bullet proof tires but if there was a way around that would be really great. Another thing I had in mind was to be able to sign on for Oil Refining closer to the oil sites ( like oil 1 for example). One too many times have I and many others that I know of have crashed  while at oil one and then had to drive down all the way back to the city and then back to Oil one. Can an option be added where you can sign on like you used to be able to in the F6 menu of RACV/TBT? or have it closer to the oil sites so it isn't such a Trek.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2021 at 6:19 AM, Mal2251 said:

Ive been thinking of the ideas of the ability to add bigger whitewalls to cars. I heard you can't do it without adding the option for bullet proof tires but if there was a way around that would be really great. Another thing I had in mind was to be able to sign on for Oil Refining closer to the oil sites ( like oil 1 for example). One too many times have I and many others that I know of have crashed  while at oil one and then had to drive down all the way back to the city and then back to Oil one. Can an option be added where you can sign on like you used to be able to in the F6 menu of RACV/TBT? or have it closer to the oil sites so it isn't such a Trek.

Hi! As the leader of the oil union, I've put in a suggestion for this already. I believe it's in consideration. I absolutely understand the frustration (done enough oil to have felt the pain myself). Hopefully we will see it, but they have to consider job balancing as well. 🙂

I too would love to see a place to clock on closer to oil stage 1. Because of the substantial drive from clock on to stage 1, it is quite the pain when you get stuck in your inventory (Forced to fly out) or a crash occurs.

My only fear is if you can ONLY clock on there- it would make sense, but it would also mean forcibly driving out all the way to stage one, when you may potentially only need to sell off your gas. This would also cause more traffic at stage one, with dubious choices for cars that might cause the oilers to get uneasy.

Edited by ItsDKoda
Added extra thought.