Having discord issues

possible

So, I just bought gold and I was having issues getting it linked to my FiveM, I was in the discord and fully verified and whatnot, I came back to the website to "Sign out" of my discord and sign back in hoping that would possibly fix it.

I signed out of discord on this website and the Bluebird server completely disappeared and upon clicking "Join our discord" on the home page it gives me a page saying "Invite Invalid, This invite may be expired, or you might not have permission to join." 

So, was I for some reason kicked/banned? Any guidance on how to get this working would be highly appreciated 

2504b0723825b69ce1fcec9274996920.png

If you haven't resolved this issue yet I'd suggest following these steps again:
2020-05-18_16_51_49-Window.png

And if that doesn't work try contacting support in #centrelink-civ-support-services or Forum tickets for further support

• Thanks 1

I think Fakumi's problem got solved on the day, he just never made a follow up post, thanks for the help though.

4 hours ago, Aku said:

If you haven't resolved this issue yet I'd suggest following these steps again:
2020-05-18_16_51_49-Window.png

And if that doesn't work try contacting support in #centrelink-civ-support-services or Forum tickets for further support

• Like 1