Sons of Shane MC Org Application

#SOS4ORG Absolutely deserving, LFG fellas!

Edited by Nixon
  • Like 4

Sons of Shane is one of the most unique, well-organized, and knowledgeable crews I've ever been in. I'm proud to be a part of their journey to organisation status.

#SOS4ORG

• Like 2

I don't fly into BBRP anymore but these boys are absolute legends. not sure if they would remember me but I was good mates with Vlad and Johnson, I'll be very upset if they don't get the org they deserve. #SOS4ORG

• Like 3

From being in a crew to running around the streets of Melbourne solo, SOS have always been there for guidance and to help in times of need.

SOS are a positive impact on the community around them, the help and direction they provide outlines their dedication in growing a strong community and more importantly maintaining it.

I can’t wait to watch SOS make their way to a top tier organisation, much deserved! Good luck!

• Like 3

The boys at SoS are one of the most recognizable crews in the city, long standing history and charismatic to boot, they deserve the chance at org

• Like 2

I rode with these blokes at the start, even got them working with Suits.

One thing has stayed consistent the whole time, their passion.
Passion to providing good RP and good interactions with the BlueBird Community.

So, I feel their is no better pick. #SOS4ORG BABY!!!!!!!!

• Like 3