Magnolia Organisation Application

drox

Magnolia

"Organisation Application"

As we strive for perfection in presentation, the gang has decided that an Organisation Application is best presented visually. We have provided a PDF link to help our audience thoroughly understand

our aesthetic, our intentions, and our story.

ORG APP PDF

• Like 15

WHAT A READ, 10/10. THE BEAUTIFUL STORYTELLING IN THIS. TEARS ARE FALLING. 

• Like 2

Vouch without a doubt! Magnolia has put in an incredible amount of work to get to this point and an Org spot would be well deserved ❤️

• Like 1

As someone who has worked with Magnolia since near the beginning of their forming...
As someone who taught Magnolia how to 'hit jewellery' when 4 little baby crims ran up to me with stars in their eyes...
As someone who was basically an instructor to Magnolia and molded their crew into one with a cheeky little '+'...
As someone who continues to guide them in their little adventure throughout Melbourne...
They're alright, I guess. 

But in all seriousness, I've known the core 7 of Magnolia for near a year now, and they are legit a good bunch of peeps to RP with. Whether it be business or 'slightly hostile', they constantly bring a good energy to any RP scene. What I'm trying to say here is; vouch. 

• Like 3

I just want milk that tastes like real milk.

Oh yeah, +1 for Magnolia I suppose.. Still waiting for my milk though!