180sx Drift Tune!

Jet Williams

Hi!

Jet here from the Melbourne Night Kids,

The Nissan 180sx is one of my favourite cars and also a car that lots of car enthusiasts love. As lots may know, the 180sx used to be a drift car and then it changed to a street tune when it got re released October 2021. As a person that loves drifting so much and loves the 180sx so much, I believe that it would be beneficial to get the old 180sx drift tune back and I believe lots of people would agree. It's really cool to have drift cars that have a bit of character to them and at the moment the only drift car that has that is the is300 drift. 

It would make myself and a large proportion of the car community very happy to see this happen!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope its a possibility!

Regards,

Jet Williams.

NightKids.

180sx nfien.PNG

180sx rhrad.PNG

Edited by Jet Williams
  • Like 3