Alphie Casey-Appealing VicPol Termination-GMT -5

osaixd

Question

Case against: Victoria Police

Brief summary of situation: I Alphie Casey, received and email from Victoria Police Leadership saying that I am getting suspended for 48 hours in regards to not obeying my license class and some other small stuff such as unnecessary usage of radio. However, they asked to have an interview with me after the 48hours suspension. When I got to the interview, it was about a whole different thing which was suspicions of me being corrupt. They did not tell me this in the email and I was not able to get a lawyer ready for this interview even though they did tell me that I can stay silent and ask for lawyer but they did not give me enough time to talk to a lawyer and be ready for the case. However, after my interview they put me on administrative leave for about 2 weeks, with no updates or anything about the situation and what's going on. Later on about 2 days ago on the 18th of May 2022 approximately, I just got kicked out of the VicPol emails also got my roles taking away from me in the main emails without receiving any email from any leader that I am getting terminated until I asked the inspector and he later then sent me the formal email of me being terminated for apparently being corrupt. I believe they do not have solid evidence of me being corrupt. I am also not a corrupt cop, they are being suspicious of me  being corrupt and working for the criminal org The Suits. I believe this is a wrongful termination as anyone could've blackmailed me and told Victoria police that I am selling guns to the suits or working with them. I would like to appeal this termination as I did not work with the suits and I believe there is no solid evidence that I sell guns to them or give them information as I was a constable and I do not receive any information about raids or such things.

Expected outcome from court: Appeal Termination. Get a compensation for the wrongful termination I received.
Extra Information/Requests: Please feel free to contact me on emails @ Osaixd#1584 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]