Maxwell Cooper - Appealing Charges / Seeking Damages

Madkat

Question

Name: Maxwell Cooper
Case against: Vicpol / CIRT
Brief summary of situation: I was driving along Great ocean Highway near Bendigo and i pulled over to program my GPS so i could go to Mt Thomas, my GPS told me to go down a dirt road and drive to Mt Thomas, so i turned down the road and started driving and got about 200 meters down the road and there was a Vic Pol Boat beached on the side of the road, with 2 cops chasing some hill billy in overalls and a cowboy hat, i cam to a stop so i didn't run the cops over and the Hill Billy opened my passenger door and got in my car, so i immediately got out put my hands up as the Cops had shot guns and were pointing them in my direction, and started yelling at the guy to get the fuck out of my car, the cops immediately put me in hand cuffs and told me i was under arrest for aiding and abetting in an escape attempt, so i argued my case and tried to tell them i was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they told me that there were 3 officers that witnessed me drive down the road and that i put my hands up to quickly when i got out of the car, I pleaded my case for a good 20 minutes but they were unhappy and decided to give me 40 weeks,  I later found out by some boys in jail that were apart of the robbery, that the hIll Billy didn't even get charged and was released without charge,  so i was charged and sentenced and completed 40 weeks for aiding and escape on someone not charged with a crime.
Expected outcome from court: Fine removed, Charged removed from record and Damages paid for my 40 weeks in jail.
Extra Information/Requests: Due the carelessness of Vic Pol and CIRT their boat caught fire and exploded which caused my Tesla to explode, even though there was a witness there telling the boat was on fire and they could have extinguished it. so i need my Tesla fixed as well.

Edited by Madkat

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]