OP local interaction

While selling drugs to a local, the deal went south and she tazed me... infinitely for 7 minutes into the water where i died and was given an 11 minute timer so i flew out. 20 minutes of play time gone because this local had 235 tazer carts in her jean pockets. please fix this interaction. 

• Like 1

Sadly, there isn't a way to have locals have ammo for their gun. It's not a script as far as I know, and that includes tasers. While selling drugs, the deals can go south and they can pull out tasers and other weapons. Its why you need to become prepared. The fact that you had to wait 11 minutes to respawn like everyone else isn't really something that will be changed. And flying out hurt you more then anything because you're just going to fly back in dead and have to wait more.