Jorra Sokolov- Appealing Charges- GMT-5 (USA)

osaixd

Question

Case against: VicPol

Breif summary of situation: I carried Cameron Drax (cop) when he pulled me and my friend over for speeding, I took his comms off of him and his duress, however, while we were driving going up the mountains my friend got a tornado so I had to leave the car, drop mr drax off of my shoulders and carry him again, after I had him carried and was walking up the mountain he started shooting me while I had him carried , I didn't threaten him when I kidnapped him nor did I show a gun or say I was going to kill him, what he did was  considered excessive force, however I got charged with attempted murder of EMS and I would like to appeal it

Expected outcome from court: Get charge appealed, get some compensation (money or rewards) in return for the thing that happened.

Extra Information/Requests: I haven't paid the charge yet, this happened I suppose in mid december.

Edited by osaixd

1 answer to this question

To Whom It May Concern,

Attempted Murder would require an action endangering the life of a person whether intentional or otherwise. If your companion threatened to murder officer Cameron Drax and/or attempted to murder him during the crime you admit to committing than you could be lawfully charged with the same.

If there was never any lethal force attempted against Officer Cameron Drax and you are seeking solely to appeal the charge of Attempted Murder EMS please contact me at my e-mail Jeshin#6713

signed
Trainee Lawyer Ricardo Bontigo
Office of Legal Defence

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]