Remove first person aiming from vehicles

Perseus_

Maybe it's just me, but the first person aiming from vehicles being forced is one of the most annoying things. I see the reasoning behind limiting shooting to under 80 on vehicles but first person aiming is very restricting and you can't actually aim correctly(You aren't able to angle where you should be able to and where you are able to in third person). Just a suggestion from a regular member of the server. 

To be fair, i actually quite enjoy the first person shooting. makes it much harder and a bit more skill. really balances out the city, and I think keeping it in will be beneficial to the city.

I don't like it because you can't see when aiming out of a car ex. AMG C63 you can't even see over the windows, 1st person shooting prevents people with crosshairs i get that but 1st person shooting need a change in some way.

My hot take on this topic is that you guys just aren't impressed you can no longer shoot out of a vehicle. This can be easily managed by expanding your RP so that you're on foot rather than shooting someone from a car and driving off. This is a great change. If you do not like it, there are ways to mitigate around it. Thus being, getting out of the car to shoot. It has, from a staff perspective, solved a huge number of issues we were facing.

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't say I'm not impressed, as it's not really something to be impressed or unimpressed about, but I do agree that it has value. I've gotten more used to it, I see the reasoning behind it. I didn't really understand the staff perspective until I really thought about it, and it does solve quite a few of the problems I've heard about.