Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2R

AlexJones

Yes or No vote   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this car in the city?

• Yes, i would like to see this Vehicle in the city
    • No, i would not like to see this Vehicle in the city

Link https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/kawasaki-ninja-h2-h2r-add-on-tunable 

also need the link below v v v

(the real speeds of the bike and its handling this needs to be with it as the other one is wrong for the 2nd fastest street legal bike in the world)  https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/kawasaki-ninja-h2-h2r-real-handling-top-speed 

Name: Kawasaki Ninja H2 & H2R (H2R is just a modification to the body that can be done via ls customs. it is not a duo mod pack) 

Description: would be one of the first Patreon Bikes to be out for sale and would be a great new addition to the modded sports bike collection as there so far is only the Honda CBR1000 and the Yamaha R1 

Rp use: This bike would be amazing for use and also comes with its IRL Performance specs(the second link). this bike will be like i said one of the first Patreon motorcycles and would be more then worth the cost you choose. i know patreon motorcycle lovers currently stuck with the honda or Yamaha would love this addition. 

Images

84c2cb gta5 2016 10 23 15 44 31 70

84c2cb gta5 2016 10 23 15 44 14 44

Notes: 

LSC Customization options:====

*h2r body (no passenger)
*Exhaust(3)
*Chain(1)
*remove plate
*remove Mirrors

• Like 1