Car disappeared and no reply

Dirty rat

My van keeps disappearing  in the game 2 x last night and today is there a bug getting really mad about it .... as i paid for gold last night and  sent a ticket to bluebirdrp and no reply or discord too  

Hey bud, sorry that this happened to you, It is a known bug that is caused by a server performance increasing mechanic.

Easiest way I can explain it is;
- 300 is a bunch of slots
- Was 180 only 2 months ago
- 300 players leave local and their own cars around all over the place
- The server looks for cars that it thinks noone is using
- The server mistakenly thinks noone is using yours.

That is the general gist of it, I don't understand the exact details but it happens to most people, as far as the you paying for gold and thus deserve to be answered exactly when you want (if that was not your point it came across that way so I am going to treat it that way) like a third of the playbase has some level of supporter, even if there was some level of preferential treatment (which there isn't and never will be) it would still take several weeks for you to get an answer back using a general ticket. There are currently 4 (maybe 5) people who look at general tickets, there are thousands of people potentially making them so it takes a while for them to look at them all.

Not sure what happened to you on discord though.

TLDR: Sorry it happened to you but it happens to a lot of people, it is a known bug, gold supporter doesn't mean you get answers when you want them.