Car zones, how to insurance?

Adzy Ladzy

For some reason my car is in the top zone (Blaine County) and im not sure how to move it the city zone. I bought the car in the city but now its stuck in Blaine County and nothing i do is working to move it. Please help

Hey bud,
The only way to move a car from one zone to the other is manually (in my experience,) I would either steal a civie car, drive up north and take the car out or ask a taxi to take you up there. The round trip is quite short so it shouldn't be too hard.

1 hour ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hey bud,
The only way to move a car from one zone to the other is manually (in my experience,) I would either steal a civie car, drive up north and take the car out or ask a taxi to take you up there. The round trip is quite short so it shouldn't be too hard.

I've driven up there and taken it out and stored away in other zone and it keeps going to the opposite zone, not working.

I'm not a dev so don't take my word for it but maybe it is related to the two garage systems running at one time.
If you are really not leaving the car out when restart happens and are actually putting it in a garage in the city then I have no clue why it would keep putting it back up there.

Maybe ask in discord to see if anyone else has the same problem, if noone does I would make a bug report general ticket.