Farmer Chuck's application.

I'm just your average person, people have told me that I'm a fun person to be around. I really enjoy long road trips, animals specifically panda's, there's just something about them. I do go to my local high school, I'm in 11th grade. I'm a really smart person, I love learning about business, I plan on being a realtor in the future. I am also into fitness.

I just love to roleplay because it's more mature, and based on real life. It's not like a online server where it's just chaos. It also seems really interesting, and I can do stuff I haven't done before like, getting a job as a miner, fisher, etc. I also love making new friend's in game, talking to people, getting to know them. I just hope to get accepted.   I just heard that this is a really cool server. It's the most mature one out of others. I also really agree with the rules.

One really creative scene is me and my friend getting hostages to rob a bank, and the hostage turns on us to only find out he was an undercover cop knowing we were going to rob the bank, because we scoped out the bank  a lot of times  before, and I guess people saw us and had suspicions.   I am a very mature person, I will follow the rules. I am also a friendly person so I won't be rude to anybody. I just really want to play on redline roleplay, It seems really cool. I will also make sure to report anybody who is breaking the rules, but I will make sure they are and not just make assumptions.

Why have posted 2 applications here my guy, I told you this is not how you get whitelisted the first time.