I am trying to get onto the server to RP for the very first time.

I have looked though the forums and apparently I am missing something. I see that to get whitelisted to civ, I need to put some hours in on the server.. But I am unsure how to get on the server if I am not whitelisted?
Is it a queue thing? Aka if the server has a certain amount of people on it, I cannot?
I hope this isn't a stupid question. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you in advance. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey bud,
I would normally just copy paste one of my older posts here but your questions are actually a bit different to my main one so I will try answer them one by one;

How do I get on the server if I am not whitelisted?:
The server is currently in restricted mode, this means that unless you are whitelisted, gold supporter+ or a "trusted player" (30-120 hours with no yellow or red cards in recent times) you won't be able to join at all until it has been lifted.

Is it a queue thing (based on server pop)?
Yes and no, its not directly linked to server pop but when we have an influx of players we also sometimes have an influx of players with bad intentions and although our staff team is great it is relatively small that means sometimes it is safer to restrict access to the server so our regulars aren't harassed.

What can I do now?:
I'll be honest bud, not much. The server could be in restricted mode from anywhere between 30 minutes and 30+ hours, your best chance of getting in is to join the discord andΒ  check the recent history of general chat every couple hours, most likely someone will say something about restricted opening back up.

Hope this helped bud.