Restricted Mode - dropped when?

Klassenkampf

No clue when it will be taken off,
It is still on because either the amount of staff available to staff it is too low or the amount of minges are spiking as of late (more likely the 2nd one.)
No it is not permanent. 

Ps. I am not forum or in game staff buy don't demand answers from them bud.

Edited by VincentMGraves
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VincentMGraves said:

No clue when it will be taken off,
It is still on because either the amount of staff available to staff it is too low or the amount of minges are spiking as of late (more likely the 2nd one.)
No it is not permanent. 

I'm not demanding anything. What I don't understand is why don't they specify why it's happening or at least update the queue message so people don't get confused. Look at all the posts in here you've had to answer.

28 minutes ago, Just_n said:

I'm not demanding anything. What I don't understand is why don't they specify why it's happening or at least update the queue message so people don't get confused. Look at all the posts in here you've had to answer.

I get that bud, I've brought it up in the past but its not their top priority when it comes to fixing things on the server.
As for why it is happening, it always happens for the same reason (an influx of bad players), The cause of said reason may be different sometimes (A big streamer vs being on the fivem front page) but the end result is still the same so it is treated the same.
I know this isn't a very satisfactory answer, wish I could tell you more but I don't have that info and neither do most staff tbh.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/03/2021 at 2:39 PM, VincentMGraves said:

I wish I could edit the OP with clarification or delete the post altogether but don't think there's an option to edit/delete posts. 

I just want to say I find this thread embarrassing now in retrospect, having learnt more about the server and how servers work generally.
The post comes off as whiny and entitled, particularly given what the server has to deal with just to function. I was wrong - it was demanding and I sincerely apologise

If there's a way to delete it or have it deleted I would appreciate that, but if that isn't an option with forum posts in the interest of accountability I understand. 

You can request for a deletion in the ticket system but IMO it feels like a waste of time, noone looks at old threads and posting in it after a time only brings more attention to it (people are more likely to read a thread with a bunch of posts in it.) I would just move forward bud.

• Thanks 1