Can't connect. I bought gold last night

Boydskii

Not sure what this means, is there a time where it's only whitelisted members allow? 

Thank you.

connection2.png

The server is currently in restricted mode, sometimes this mode is activated when there is either a small amount of staff able to moderate the server or a wave of new players with bad intentions has come into the city. During this mode People who are whitelisted (Players who have a good track record and thus have been granted extra perms) and players have some sort of gold supporter are the only people guaranteed entry into the server queue. The final group of people who have access is what I call a "Trusted player", they are a member of the community who has 30-120 hours (Staff set the amount each time restricted mode is activated) in game and no yellow or red cards in the last month. 

I understand finding it frustrating that this mode is activated but the community would rather make sure a  smaller group is able to have a nice fun time without an increased chance of modders etc, If everyone who was new was able to pass through in restricted mode then restricted mode would have no purpose. This mode is not permanent, I personally believe it should be deactivated some time tomorrow but there is no official ETA.

This is coming from someone who is also unable to connect, I am just shy of 120 hours on the server (109.) The only advice I can give you is that if you wish to play on the #1 OCE FiveM server this is the sort of thing you will have to put up with.

Ps. Don't purchase gold membership thinking you will be able to pass through restricted mode, you need to connect 1 time after purchasing / linking for it to activate and that means you will still be getting rejected if you have yet to do so.

Pps. You can make a ticket checking to see if you have a red card but I can guarantee the main reason you are getting rejected is because of the minimum hours not any cards you may or may not have.