Connection failed - Failed handshake to server

Ekwensu Ocha

Hi guys! 
I've been on the server for the last 2 weeks and am having a blast!
However, when i tried to connect in the past few hours, i get the following message.

image.png

Tried to delete the cache folder, no luck, restarted pc, nothing.

Is there something going on with the server blocking users for high ping? (Euro region)

Thanks to anyone in advance!

Edit: If it's not the appropriate place for this kind of topic i apologize.

Edited by Ekwensu Ocha

Could have been a number or random things at the given time, I was not around but looking through the discord chat log it seems like there was a modder around so that may have played a part in it. The most common source of this sort of this is purely on your end though.

I suggest trying to join once more to see if it was just some weird random stuff, but if the issue persists create a general support ticket.

https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

Good luck with it.