Police application

babykicka69

I would like to be a police officer because i want a fun experience and want to take care of the people on this server, i do not have the required hours but i cannot get those hours because i cannot find good servers and or cannot play long enough, i do meet the age requirement im 16 and i will take this role serious and i treat rp very serious i can bring positive change to the police force in BlueBirdRP.

As far as I know the police force applications stay as "Open - Pending Acknowledgement" right up until they are viewed and either accepted, denied or postponed. Seeing that you just applied on Wednesday whilst also it being very likely you are not from either the EU or US timezones it will take a while for people to review your application, the last time I heard it was around a month or two for an AU timezone application to be reviewed. Police force is a very sought after job in the city and thus it is both very competitive and has massive wait lists.

Good luck with it.