Can i pay to get unbanned

I will honestly do anything to get unbanned my ban was unjustified and it was perma please ill pay up to 10 dollars im 14 years old

@Typzz no one can pay to be unbanned, your only shot is the link you got given, choosing the Ban Appeal department and patience as it can take some time to review

So is there really nothing i could do i have been banned for 2 years for a unbannable reason

its been three weeks and nobody has responded to by ban appeal i got banned for literally something i did  not do they said trolling with mates not reason just instant perma ban looks like the mods have freedom to do whatever they feel like no evidence really sucks