1941 Cadillac Series 61

Old-Man-Edwin

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1941-cadillac-series-sixty-one-add-on-lods

Name: 1941 Cadillac Series 61 [Add-On | LODs] 1.0

Description:

Cadillac Series 61 '41

Original model: LA Noire
Conversion to SA and improvements: Chezy
Conversion to V and edits: GreenAid

Features:
- MQ model
- correct working lights (refer to extra light settings provided)
- LODs
- realistic performance and physics
- factory spawn colours, as close as I could get them
requires Classic Car Colours [Add-On] by GreenAid

Issues:
- none known

CHANGELOG:
- 1.0: first release

-
Please if you like my work and want to support me, considering donating to help, thank you!
-

If you're interested, join our server GTA 5 Classics on Discord to follow our work more closely and get sneak peeks, link under my profile!

Screenshots by Oh Deer, thanks a lot!
Enjoy!

RP Use:

Great Mafia Car (at least aesthetically) to own, good for collections, fits a high end collectors niche. Right now the closest car to this is either the Stafford or the Roosevelt. More Sports Classics cars entering the mix of things creates more variety for all players to choose from. It's a 4 door unlike the Z-Type, which has similar curves.

Image:

4cc48d s61 1

4cc48d s61 4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...