Add more stuff in city

Add more stuff in city for people to work for because right now for example me i have all the cars that i want so there really isn't a point for me to work and make money so i get on my crim character and i get all the boy together to rob a bank and banks are turned off so we try to a hostage rp but don't come so really what else can we do so we go get in a shoot up and then all the cops have a whinge. And i would say a lot of people feel the same way.

• Like 2

Exactly right, enhance both sides of the RP both Police and Criminal. The legal jobs are shit unless you work at a car dealer, or workshop. Right now the police have the upper hand in most situations. In real life you wouldn't get a text message the SECOND someone shoots a shot. Criminals have nothing to do so they go to do stuff and it ends up in a shootout. Then police have a whinge when a police officer gets shot. Eyes need to be opened and have the criminal RP at least looked into. Considering there is only 3  criminal activities you can do with less then 4 cops ( Make Drugs, Rob Locals, Rob houses ( and get $50 and shit items)) Honestly for gun crime to go down your going to need to add something for criminals twiddling thumbs and shooting people when they talk shit. GIVE THE CRIMINALS SOMETHING TO DO. 

• Like 2

All these Ideas now act/Create these so called short falls you see if theres a problem 

make interesting RP for yourself and others. One cannot call out to staff to fix all problems.