Auction House

My apologies if this should be in Business idea's section, I didn't have a business plan so posted it here.

My suggestion is an Auction House as an alternative to used car dealerships, this could potentially be used for other in game items such as weapons and accessories.

An auction house would be an opportunity for people to pickup a bargain or make a profit after modifying base vehicles, picking up a bargain in game and attempting to flip it at auction for a profit whilst taking on the risk of making a loss. Could also be used to purge the used car dealerships periodically or for new vehicles to the city that are in short supply as opposed to first in best dressed.

This could be ran as a passive business with items being added and an auction time being set or a civ controlled business which could include live auctions as a regular event.

Edited by VanillaYoghurt

• 2 weeks later...