Join Our Team

Izzy

BlueBirdRP Ambulance Service Requirements-

-Respond to emergency calls for assistance
-Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
-Monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and -intravenous infusions
-Dressing wounds/injuries
-Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
-Provide emergency patient care
-Driving an emergency vehicle with lights and sirens
-Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
-Provide non-emergency patient transport

MINIMUM HOURS REQUIRED 5-15hrs per week
This role has minimum game hours per week. It is expected that you act in this role while playing for approximately the minimum hours.

-Have played on our server for 30+ hours

-Have some basic first aid knowledge

-Must be 15+ years old

-Must be professional when in your role at ALL times

-Must follow all instructions and rules given to you by your higher command

-Must take the time to learn and understand the learning guide

-Must NOT abuse privileges

Please apply through https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/ > New Request > BlueBirdRP Ambulance Service

ambo.png

• 1 year later...

Hi Izzy,

I have applied for this position and I believe I meet the requirements as per job description. Although a month ago I received an email with my application in review (a month ago), it quoted it as I would be contacted shortly.  Just wondering what time-frame is meant by shortly? I have been patient over the last month since receiving my In Review status although I am starting to wonder.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Thanks Izzy

i have been away but am back as of today so i will follow this up for you and contact you asap

• 7 months later...

I havent seen a Paramedic on in two days, how many members do you guys have?

P.s I've been playing about 10 hours a day and started about two days ago

2 hours ago, Hubris423 said:

I havent seen a Paramedic on in two days, how many members do you guys have?

P.s I've been playing about 10 hours a day and started about two days ago

Currently there are more students than active paramedics and as students they can not go out by themselves, there are a few more experienced ones in the city but they also want to do other things that isn't picking danny's off the ground. Without paramedics on your respawn timer is halved, the only thing you are missing out on is the potential for being saved from nlr, but that isn't a massive deal. If you would like to apply for a paramedic position once you get to 30 hours then you are able to through the tickets here on the forums. Hope this explained a bit.

https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/support/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Izzy,

Just one question is there progression? I noticed there was a CCP the other day and a helicopter pad on top of the hospital. It would be awesome progressing through the ranks to a CCP or flight paramedic. I've just applied, paramedicine is my passion so I look forward to hearing back and perhaps joining the team, I've got so many questions!!! 🙂 

On 17/04/2021 at 8:49 PM, Big_Z125 said:

Hi Izzy,

Just one question is there progression? I noticed there was a CCP the other day and a helicopter pad on top of the hospital. It would be awesome progressing through the ranks to a CCP or flight paramedic. I've just applied, paramedicine is my passion so I look forward to hearing back and perhaps joining the team, I've got so many questions!!! 🙂 

Hey bud, Yes there is both vertical and horizontal progression, by that I mean you can go up in ranks by becoming things like a team manager etc or you can specialize by getting trained in things like MICA (They are the big boy paramedics.)

• 4 weeks later...