Extra consumable drink items

Dakota Kay

Food and drink proportions are a bit whack. I've recently been approved to buy specific food items from a group (Find out in Roleplay which ones) and they offer two varieties of cupcake, two varieties of cake, a few different types of burger, etcetera... and This is all very fine and I have zero issues with that. However, when it comes to the drink side of things, we have half of the variety, even if we include the three different varieties of Coca cola (Paper cup, Can, Bottle) - Which seems to be the only overlapping of an identical product that I can see. There are also much more varieties of alcohol, than there are standard drinks.

I'm not wanting anything crazy like the Hot Dogs of the city, but it would be nice to see a bit of extra variety in the drinks department. I'm aware that there are many items in the stock list that are in the city - that aren't provided (fanta, sprite) and I totally dig the idea of looking to source things from different places to create extra emersion. However I would love to see some extras like Latte's, Cappuccinos, perhaps Soda water? 

For extra spice, the BBRP logo would also work well as Latte art , for consideration.

Its a little change that ultimately would do nothing but create that bit of extra neatness factor to the city. At least briefly. But I know it'd make people happy to see something new in their pockets

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We already have cans/bottles of coke as well as maccas coke which is paper cup coke.

I know all food/drink approved businesses (official) ones will have there own signature drinks.

I do like the idea of getting things like Soda Water, Portello etc so could be interesting. 

• Like 1