Buff the Mercedes AMG GTR

Ajj

Hello,

I am making this car suggestion because in city, we have BMW m5s going over 300km/hr, with four people in the car, and then the 2 door Mercedes AMG GTR maxing out about 250km/hr with one person in the car. these numbers for the in city AMG GTR don't align to real world numbers, (and I realize that there is an entire car rework on its way) but was just hoping we could get the Mercedes buffed to  310km/hr stock, as IRL it has 523 horsepower, with a top speed of 318km/hr.

IRL The BMW m5 has 473 horsepower with a top speed of 250km/hr.

both of these in city top speed values I have put are both from stock cars, with no upgrades being done to them. I am requesting (if possible) that a buff to the top speed can take place, and I am hoping shouldn't require much coding.  🙂

Thanks Aj

cars I am talking about:

Mercedes AMG GTR top picture

BMW M5 bottom picture

Screenshot (421).png

Screenshot (422).png

Edited by Ajj
  • Like 1

I'm sure when the car rework happens, that something like this will probably occur. The M5 is a very popular and frankly over the top car, much like the NSX. I imagine when the rework occurs, we're going to have no idea what anything is lke anymore. Patience is key, but lets hope for the best! ❤️

• Like 1