Jaguar XE SVR Project 8

AlexJones

Yes or No vote   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this car in the city?

• Yes, i would like to see this Vehicle in the city
    • No, i would not like to see this Vehicle in the city

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/add-on-jaguar-xe-svr-project-8

Name:Jaguar XE SVR Project 8

Description: With 600PS from a 5.0 litre Supercharged V8 engine, Project 8 is the most powerful road legal Jaguar in history.  both exclusively available in left hand drive. Maximum speed is 200mph and 0-60mph takes just 3.3 seconds. im not sure if this is implemented into the car mod but hopefully if the speeds are wack the devs can fix to be more realistic?  

Rp Use: this would be the First jaguar to be entered into the city (to my knowledge), it is an absolute beauty of a machine, it would be great for street racing, and such, generally i feel like this would catch eyes as its engine roars, living up to its makers name. it has no known issues other then the left hand dial having reflection issues but thats it. this would take the BMW M5s place for sure. 

Images/Videos:D8eb91 eve 20191125213353

Notes:

Edited by AlexJones