Vehicle Suggestion List

Mercedes 2019 G Wagon: 2019 G63 ///AMG (Add-on) - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) I feel like this could be added since the ranger rover has its gta online version in the dealership and the G wagon has its gta 5 online version in the dealership. This would be a really cool car to be able to purchase in city such as gold supporter/smiths/luxs.

Rolls Royce Cullinan Rolls Royce Cullinan [Add-On / Replace | FiveM | LODs] - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) Brings more options and variety to luxury SUV's and is the type of criteria for a gold supporter car.

Porsche Cayenne Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2018 [Add-On] - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) This would be a cool edition considering the Lamborghini has its counter part the Urus SUV version, so why not have a Porsche counter part in the Cayenne SUV possibly as a gold supporter car/lux etc.

Chevrolet Silverado 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2018 Single Cab - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) This would stop the dodge ram from being an overpopulated vehicle for oil/fishing/mining etc and bring more variety and competition if the vehicle was to have the same amount of storage space.

Honda Civic EG6 Stance  Honda Civic EG6 Stance [Tuning / Replace] - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) With the drifting scene in the city growing rapidly this would be a perfect addition for beginner drifters or collectors who love a Civic drift car. 

On 24/07/2021 at 12:21 PM, TheGamingMalaka said:

Chevrolet Silverado 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2018 Single Cab - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com) This would stop the dodge ram from being an overpopulated vehicle for oil/fishing/mining etc and bring more variety and competition if the vehicle was to have the same amount of storage space.

Personally, I am 100% for more luxury SUVs. I love 'em.

But I wanted to note, re: the Silverado. There are actually a number of trucks people would love to use for those jobs (my Nissan Titan comes to mind), but don't due to the trunk space. I believe a reworking/balancing of the space in vehicles is due, so hopefully once it's done (it's a pretty big undertaking) you'll see more variety in work vehicles.

3 hours ago, HeroicLeigh said:

Personally, I am 100% for more luxury SUVs. I love 'em.

But I wanted to note, re: the Silverado. There are actually a number of trucks people would love to use for those jobs (my Nissan Titan comes to mind), but don't due to the trunk space. I believe a reworking/balancing of the space in vehicles is due, so hopefully once it's done (it's a pretty big undertaking) you'll see more variety in work vehicles.

I also 100% agree, I'd love perhaps vans like mercedes sprinter like ambo have as a civ and it could be used for oil etc.