What is your favourite thing to do in the city?

Scuba Steve

Hey Everyone,

It always interests me on what people do while in city. There's 350 of us at most times and i always wonder what is it that people most enjoy doing while they in city. Would be great to hear back as it may give me ideas of what i can do sometimes! 

Hey bud,

I have found quite a few things I enjoy doing the main ones being offroad adventuring with kitted out offroad cars / motocross bikes and races. Aside from that I just chill in the city a whole bunch and talk, sometimes as a group we make plans to go paintballing etc but I am not a massive fan of parties or clubs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vincent said:

Hey bud,

I have found quite a few things I enjoy doing the main ones being offroad adventuring with kitted out offroad cars / motocross bikes and races. Aside from that I just chill in the city a whole bunch and talk, sometimes as a group we make plans to go paintballing etc but I am not a massive fan of parties or clubs.

Yeah i've found going off roading quite relaxing, also finding a new group of people who i can RP with is always a + for me. Hopefully we can meet in the city one day.

3 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

Yeah i've found going off roading quite relaxing, also finding a new group of people who i can RP with is always a + for me. Hopefully we can meet in the city one day.

I think we have a couple times, my current character is nothing like me however so unless people use magic barely anyone picks out that it is me.

• Like 1

I've been enjoying hunting up around Chilliad lately.  Except for the lunatic village toward the summit that likes calling the police on me constantly, but cops have been chill about it.  

• Like 1

I am pretty new to the city, but I love just hanging around doing oil, you meet a lot of people and get decent money too!

• Like 1

Chilling around the country, plenty of sights to behold, take a long hike up Mount Chilliad and contemplate life 😄

• Like 1