Codeine farm/sales

i was exploring new servers the past couple days, just to kind of see what they work with an d deal with, and i came across one that had a codeine farm and sales point, could offer more RP and opportunities for dirty money. could be a cool thing

There are already opioids, Codeine is just extra synthesized poppy sap, I'd much rather we expand down the pill path with orgs purchasing massive pill presses and producing different quality pills with different percentages of filler and drug. (Would be set amounts like 50/50. 67/33, 20/80 and so forth.) 

I personally think the drug system is ok as is but unless this was like an extra step in the opioid production process that only certain people could do to make it worth even more I doubt anyone would touch it.

Edited by VincentMGraves
can't spell
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

I'd much rather we expand down the pill path with orgs purchasing massive pill presses 

Then the devastating emotions of having the cops seize that bad boy in a drug warrant.