HSV Maloo

I am Supreme

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/hsv-limited-edition-gts-maloo-add-on-remplace-extras

Name: HSV Limited Edition GTS Maloo

Description: Clean 2 door high performance typical v8 Ute with so much power under that hood with luxury in the cab. 

RP Use: Good for cruises, car meets, drag racing and general driving around

Image: 

fbbd81-GTA5 2017-06-17 12-34-05-49.webp

Right hand drive model.

Wouldn't work great in the server for reasons unknown, but this and other RHD cars have been rejected.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, grundybin said:

we've attempted to add this in previously to many crashes unfortunately

may i ask grundy what caused the crashes was it conflicting with already existing car mods? as ive ran it and it works fine i know the animation is incorrect but it still worked i understand its not able to enter the city but im just naturally curious