Clearing up unnessary features on the HUD while on foot

First of all, I believe it would be a good idea to remove your GPS when you exit vehicles in a roleplay sense. When you are running on foot, you have no way of checking the map unless you ofc press ESC to check the map through there. This would also clear up HUD while on foot as I don't personally use the little GPS when I'm not driving. 

Second of all, the time, date, street name, and direction of travel. All these would not be accessible while running on foot and I feel they should be moved to an app on your phone or somewhere on your ESC menu.

In conclusion, I believe removing these HUD menus while on foot would clear up the screen a little bit and would also help in an RP sense as you wouldn't have accessibility to any of these features with you normally.

• Like 1

How much does /hud remove, I'm not ingame so I can't check right now but I thought that command was specifically to cleanup the screen for a cleaner RP experience.

I get you are asking for it to not only be moved off the main hud but also put into a phone app or on the esc menu but I think have a /hud bind would be a usable fix for the time being.

/hud only removes the bottom right time / date ect. You have to go through F1 -> Misc Settings -> RADAR / GTA HUD. Although this doent really help as everytime I step in and out of the vehicle I would have to go through all these menus to remove all of them. The main purpose as well is not to make there be less HUD for myself. I was more marketed at the fact it could be more realistic for roleplay.

I understood, was just checking to see how much you could do as is.

As a general Idea I like it, not sure most of the community will so I assume this is going to have to be more of a long term goal that gets checked on the next survey etc.,

• Like 1