Personal

sam98

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/mara-salvatrucha Hey  I wanna suggest this mod as I’ve started a crew called MS reapers and we play as the marabunta grande gang    I’ve played as them for months now and this would just be perfect we could actually have our face tats which we are most known for be able to tell people who we are with them been getting a lot good feed back on the way me and the crew look when we are all together so I feel this will really top the roleplay and feel immersed into the crew because only main members will have the tattoos/skins. I’d love to edit face tattoos all myself but not sure if i could just send the png or how it works I don’t wanna push my luck though so please & Thankyou so much for your time 

if this isent possible or we arnt big enough yet for it can we please atleast get the weird blue texture fixed on the hat and bandana please 

20210623181300_1.jpg

20210623181306_1.jpg