How can i play with a 60% keyboard

Static

I can manage work arounds for my keybinds but im not to lock and unlock my car as it requires 'Page Down' and i dont have it

Is there a way to edit my keybinds for my cars?

Or is there a button on a controller which can help me out 

I can manage work arounds for my keybinds but im not to lock and unlock my car as it requires 'Page Down' and i dont have it

Is there a way to edit my keybinds for my cars?

Or is there a button on a controller which can help me out 

/lu command will unlock and relock your car, if you bind that to another key it may work.

26 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

/lu command will unlock and relock your car, if you bind that to another key it may work.

27 minutes ago, VincentMGraves said:

Thanks much appriciated 

How can i access the command pannel? 

Also you said i can bind it to a different key, if so is this through in game settings or through the command pannel? 

There is no command panel it is a chat command, you bind it in the f8 console, just google how to bind keys in fivem console.