Police Application

Tazns

Hello, I would love to be a police officer to be able to have a change from a criminal rp character to a law obiding police officer. I have been a police officer many times before in other servers and would love to have a go on BlueBirdRp. If i do get accepted i would plan my character on being brothers with Nigel Yindi the notorious cop car stealer and get away driver. I believe that Nigel Yindi's brother being seen as a cop would be fun rp for everyone and others watching. Nigel Yindi's brother will be a good fit to the Victorian Police Force as he will work day and night to make sure he can takedown his brother and other criminals breaking the law, but he also will be a good hand in helping civilians and understand their side of the story. Even though he will be ruthless when hunting criminals down he will also take time to hear/look at two different sides of the situation are(The innocent and the guilty). 

Sorry just realised that this isnt the application forum for police officers

14 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

They are also closed 🙂

for how long do you know?