Zone 4 on oil delivery job should be a safe zone

I just don't think being robbed out of hours of work is fun for anyone. Roleplaying should be fun and If both parties of the job don't think it's fun I don't think it's good roleplay. How is it fun to spend the whole day working then loosing it within seconds. I mean there is criminal roleplay where it is fun for everyone like robbing stores or other org activities. I also can't see the roleplay in this, you grind up for a gun go into a stage ask them to unlock there cars then that's it. Maybe turning it into a safe zone is no the ideal thing to do but it is a problem and the dev team got to do somethink to fix it. Thank you!

• Like 2

Hard -1,

I personally hate safe zones, I understand why hospitals have to be them but no job should have a safe zone, If your job feels unsafe fix it in RP, we attempted to fix the pirate crisis when fishing became the big thing not sure why you guys aren't doing the same thing tbh. 

Btw Safe zone will just hurt you as people could yoink your car right in front of you and you would have no recourse.

Edited by VincentMGraves

9 hours ago, VincentMGraves said:

Hard -1,

I personally hate safe zones, I understand why hospitals have to be them but no job should have a safe zone, If your job feels unsafe fix it in RP, we attempted to fix the pirate crisis when fishing became the big thing not sure why you guys aren't doing the same thing tbh. 

Btw Safe zone will just hurt you as people could yoink your car right in front of you and you would have no recourse.

Well fix in rp you say, but what is rp gonna do when there are no cops no admins and nobody there to witness it. Well even if they were to yoink it you still could not do anything becouse the time your gun is out there is nobody there. If you just ignore the problem just so the team can make more money from people getting tired of working and starting to buy money it's going to ruin the rp in my opinion, becouse people buy money get all they want It's just a game off who has the most money not the the one that worked the most for their money which is unrealistic.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, there are those in city who offer protection services for these things. I agree that it is annoying putting in all that work and having it snatched away in a few seconds but I don't think safe zones are the answer. 

There are indeed people in the city who work on making it safer (not working alone is a real quick and easy way to decrease robberies). Make connections in RP, interact, get to know people, ask around. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/06/2021 at 2:33 AM, nelson10031 said:

Well fix in rp you say, but what is rp gonna do when there are no cops no admins and nobody there to witness it. Well even if they were to yoink it you still could not do anything becouse the time your gun is out there is nobody there. If you just ignore the problem just so the team can make more money from people getting tired of working and starting to buy money it's going to ruin the rp in my opinion, becouse people buy money get all they want It's just a game off who has the most money not the the one that worked the most for their money which is unrealistic.

i agree with this and i will look into RPing a fix into this... but when i was a police officer in city i would make sure to hang out at Stage 3 and stage 4 i know alot of people liked it when i did this but now that i am no longer in police force i feel like i can't do much but i have plans.. 🙂

Something else I'd like to note is if there are 'no police' as mentioned previously, then a robbery is in violation of the rules and it's worth recording the interaction and submitting it in a ticket for investigation.