wrx in garage says carnotfound and cannot be spawned

SeniorJeppa

yeah so the server restarted and i went to pull my car out and it says carnotfound and says file not found in the bottom right i asked a couple people if they were getting the same thing and they said yes hoping to get some help

Hey bud,
Just so you know for next time this happens for 2 reasons, either the server isn't loading the info quick enough (for whatever reason) so it responds with that, or the  resource for the car has not been loaded which was the case on this day in particular.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use and Guidelines. Also be aware that we use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. to help you on our forums.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]