Cannot use gun when equipped

Hubris423

Didnt see a bug report section, sorry. So I have me a pistol and I put it in my 1 muscle and I can pull it out after I fly in, but as time goes by and need it in certain situations where I'm being fired at all of a sudden It just says withdrew weapon and nothing shows up, I get put into melee mode, I have the right ammo, i tested the gun. tried moving it around to different slots and just nothing works but a relog. Are there any work arounds that you people may know of?

Hey bud,
Just trying to understand your problem, The way I read it to mean was "Sometimes when I press 1 to pull out my gun it doesn't pull out and then I look like a fool in a gun fight." Do you only ever press it once? Have you tried pressing it a second time in those situations or do you just assume it worked run in and then get shot down because you didn't actually have the gun out?

Yeah it becomes indefinite I can press it over and over again waiting, and see the messages pop up you put it away, you pulled it out, over and over, not even looking like I'm holding a gun when it says withdrew, only way to fix it I've seen is to relog