randomly not being about to use any interactions

guuie

heyy i have had to leave the server and wait two times now because my character randomly doesnt want to interact with anything as in get in a car take out a weopon/punch i cant even "esc" out of to log out i have to "alt tab" out of the game to close it and re open and then by that point i have to wait for the 45+ queue to count down.
i really enjoy playing the server although its testing my patients  that i have had to re log and wait for so long to play for 10 mins and it happen again 
was hoping someone had an explanation on to whats happening ND how i could go about fixing said problem 
thank you

Next time it happens try pressing x a few times, If your character's arms go up after the first press then there is some other problem but if it takes 2 presses for your arms to go up that means your character thought they were surrendering even though in your eyes they had their arms down.

I hope this solves your problem but there is a chance it could be something else. If this doesn't solve it I suggest making a post on the discord in the "centrelink support" section, if that doesn't pan out as well then come back to the forums and make a dev ticket (but that is a last resort, they are busy boys.)