"Yellowpages" bug

Bob Saw

Sometimes when I open the yellow pages app on my phone, the overlay freezes and that is all I can see. Even if I put away my phone or stop action, the overlay is still there, which means I have to restart the game in order to use my phone.

@Bob Saw
You don't have to restart the game, it is a known bug with a chat command fix. Basically when this happens you type /fixphone and all phone overlays will be removed from the screen, if you character model is still holding the phone after the overlay is gone press the m muscle once and they should put it back in their pocket. Hope this helps.

For future reference a bunch of people in the city know these basic bug fixes, ask around when a new one happens to you and 8 times out of 10 you will get a helpful answer.

• Like 1

Thanks bud. People aren't always helpful though; I've been trying to find out how to clean dirty cash outside the laundromat for awhile now.

Probably at the wrong place, pay someone to teach you or trade your dirty cash for clean cash at a rat of like $1 Dirty : $.65 Clean