Whitelist Civilian Application

Hello I'm not sure what type of format I'm supposed to do this in but i would love to be a Whitelist Civilian because i love is server so much and I've been look into buying a house i have bought a gold subscription so i would love to be a Whitelist Civilian please and thank for taking the time to respond. P.S. I heve ADHD and a Learning Difficulty. and thank for taking the time to respond.

How can you become whitelisted?
Whitelisting is a privilege and is a reward for those who earn it. We have a recruitment team who keep their eye out for people who show they can be trusted as a whitelisted player, follow all the community guidelines and provide amazing roleplay in the city. 

This means only those recommended by a member of the recruitment team will be given the opportunity to apply for whitelisting. This means it will be really important for you to have your discord nickname set up to include your current steam name. This is so we are able to find you and message you if you’ve been recommended for whitelisting. If you are recommended by a member of the recruitment staff you will receive a DM with a recommendation code which will allow you to apply on the forums and will then be reviewed for suitability. 

Due to being a reward, it is important if you want to be whitelisted to start engaging with the community and ensuring you are always following the community guidelines. You will never know if you are being watched :eyes:. If you are a whitelisted member and would like to recommend someone please contact a member of the recruitment team with your recommendation. 

If you apply without a recommendation code, your application will be denied.

• Like 1