GMG application

REX

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I wish to apply for this job because I found that a large percentage of the time that I am on there is no mechanics on and I belive the company could make more money if we had multiple time zones so that at almost all times the garage could be open at all time (I live in US Central). If I do meet your standards you can contact me at Ratt#4004 on discord and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122794104/ on steam, My in game name is Connor Smit. If you have any follow up questions for me or a test or something or the sort please contact me on discord, thank you for your time.

@Jshratt

Hello bud,

I'm just going to start this of by saying that this is not how forums work, you can't just put your thing on top of someone else's application, I don't blame you as most people haven't used a forum ever so they treat it like a chat box. However, not only is this not even the right area for you to post your application (if you had made your own topic) but it also is not even close to the correct format.

I'm not going to hand you the application on a silver platter but I will tell you all the information you need is in this forum;
https://bluebirdrp.live/index.php?/forum/23-business-job-board/

I wish you the best of luck.

Ps. Basing your own online identity on someone you idealize works in the short term but you should make your own unique online identity. (This is just my personal opinion, do whatever you want bud.)

Sorry mate I’ve really never used a forum, thank you for the advice and where to find the informations, hope you have a good day.